Liberty Insurance Singapore is a 100% owned strategic business unit of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group. Headquartered in Boston, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group is a diversified global insurer and the 5th largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S based on 2015 direct written premium. It ranks 73rd on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2015 revenue. As of 31 December 2015, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group had US$121.7 billion in consolidated assets, US$102.5 billion in consolidated liabilities and US$37.6 billion in annual consolidated revenue.
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group operates with a global view across five continents and employs more than 50,000 employees in approximately 800 offices throughout the world.
Due to the growth of our business in Singapore an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recovery Executive to join our team in the Singapore office.
- Managing the end to end recovery process for e.g.:- sending of recovery letter, ensure that cheque are recovered for all lines of business etc
- Perform debt-recovery efforts through outbound calls or field-visits
- Ensure that the appropriate channels and methods of communication are used with the third party to facilitate effective recovery for e.g:- be respectful to the third party while speaking on phone etc., Be persistent with the third party by ensuring constant pressure and regular follow-up
- Preparation of Statement of accounts & Debtors Reconciliation
- Actively identify ways continuous feedback for improvements for the team
- Meticulous in identifying types of delinquencies to improve Recovery KPIs
- Coordination with external vendors i.e. debt collectors and lawyer to increase recovery potential.
- Diploma and higher
- Certificate in General Insurance/ Commercial lines and/or motor experience will be advantageous
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in managing recovery/collection
- Good negotiation
- Good verbal and written communications
- Ability to work under ambiguous and stressful situations
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- PC Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel